The ICT lessons are conducted in a specially-designed class which is fully-equipped with the latest technology and desktop computers and small size classes so as to give emphasis to communication and the use of innovative techniques.
- Classes for Year 2 and 3 of Lyceum
- Preparation for University entrance exams
- Intensive summer classes
- Specialised classes for the unemployed
- Qualified teachers with experience and educational competency
- Modern classes with high quality equipment and functionality
These make the lesson come alive and exciting with move long term results. We offer specialised classes for year 4 and 5 Primary school children in order to familiarise students with the computer as a tool and develop their critical and mathematical thinking skills.
From year 6 of Primary school students have the opportunity to take the ECDL exams that are globally accredited.