M.E.S.E PRIVATE INSTITUTE is an accredited Cambridge exam-centre which organises exams for young learners that are acknowledged world-wide both in the private and public sector. It is also an accredited centre for JET SET PEARSON exams and ECDL exams.
Through the use of tablet-technology students can revise before tests so as to spot their mistakes, spending as much time is required to improve and set personal goals.
- Small size classes
- Qualified and experienced teachers
- Contemporary methods of Teaching like Howard Gardner’s multiple-intelligences, CLIL and personal experiences
- Special attention is given to children with learning difficulties like dyslexia, dyspraxia, hyber-activity, attention deficit e.t.c.
- Modern, fully air-conditioned classrooms
- Use of interactive white boards and tablets
- Library for borrowing books
- Specialised classes for year 1 and 2 Primary school children
Our goal is to encourage the pupils to cultivate all four language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. We use modern, innovative methods of teaching in combination with audiovisual aids, technology, creative activities such as songs, games, roleplay. Various outings are organized such as to bowling, minifootball, waterpark. All students are prepared for the end-of-year exams. Their success is the green light to be promoted to the next level.
Innovative methods of teaching are used in combination with audiovisual means and technology. Knowledge is approached through creative activities ( such as songs, dance and storytelling ) and personal experiences ( role-play e.t.c. ). We aim to develop the social skills of our students by organising group outings for bowling and mini football, to escape rooms and waterparks.
Our ultimate goal is to bring students into contact with a foreign language in such a way that they will love it through a friendly and civilised environment where the teacher is not an impersonal machine but an encouraging guide for students’ self-improvement.